1. What data we process about you
When you visit this website, we will collect the following information. The date and time of access to a page on our website, your IP address, name and version of your web browser, the website (URL) that you visited before accessing this website and the information that you provided yourself by completing the Provide contact form.
There is no obligation to actually provide the data that we ask you to provide on our website. However, if you do not do this, you will not be able to use all functions of the website.
2. Purpose of data processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to make this website available to you and to further improve and develop this website
- to be able to generate usage statistics
- to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our website
- to respond to your inquiries
3. Legal basis for processing The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our overriding legitimate interest (according to Art 6 Para 1 lit f EU General Data Protection Regulation), which consists in achieving the purposes mentioned under point 2 above.
4. Duration of storage
We will generally store your data for a period of three months. A longer storage takes place only if this is necessary to investigate detected attacks on our website.
5. Your rights in connection with personal data
Among other things, you are entitled (under the conditions of applicable law) to (i) check whether and which personal data we have stored about you and to receive copies of this data, (ii) the correction, addition or deletion of your personal data are incorrect or are not processed in accordance with the law, (iii) to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, and (iv) to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or to withdraw the consent previously given for the processing , (v) to request data portability, (vi) to know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data will be transmitted and (vii) to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
6. Our contact details
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us:
Last updated on May, 2021